We're Untold Coffee Roasters Limited ("we", "our", "us") and operate under the name of 'Untold Coffee'.
By using our websites it is assumed that you accept our practices around privacy and personal information.
We take data privacy very seriously.
When handling data, protecting and respecting your privacy is our priority. If you have any questions about your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the support button that is displayed on the button right of the screen throughout our website.
Throughout our website, there are many occasions where we collect and store your data. They are as follows:
- Mailing Form
Sometimes we display a form at the bottom of our website to allow you to sign up to our mailing list. We collect your name and email address is order to be able to send you marketing emails.
- Customer Accounts
If you register an account on our website, we will store the information you enter and use it to provide you with services more tailored towards you.
When you place an order on our website, we collect information about the products in your order, as well as some personal information. This information is collected before any payments are made. It's collected from the moment you press the 'Place order' button on the cart page.
- Support Tool
If you use the support tool which is displayed at the bottom right of the page throughout our website, we will store the information that you enter in order to assist you with any issues or quieries.
We share your information with a very small list of companies we trust, who help us provide you with a better service. Any information that is shared is done so securely over an encrypted connection.
We share information with:
- Cloverly | https://cloverly.com/privacy-policy
During the checkout process, we send the coordinates of your proposed shipping address to Cloverly so they can estimate and purchase carbon offsets.
- Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Google | https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Mailchimp | https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
If you subscribe to our mailing list, we pass your email address to Mailchimp. We use Mailchimp to manage our mailing list, so we need to pass your email address to them in order for us to be able to send you emails.
- Stripe | https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
- Helpscout | https://www.helpscout.com/company/legal/privacy/
Our websites may include links to external websites that we do not own or operate. Whilst we make every effort to only include links to reputable websites, we cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies or any damages caused by visiting their websites.
You have a right to:
- Access the personal data we hold about you, or to get a copy of it at any time.
- Make us correct inaccurate data.
- Ask us to delete, 'block' or suppress your data, though for legal reasons we might not always be able to do it.
- Object to us using your data for direct marketing and in certain circumstances ‘legitimate interests’, research and statistical reasons.
- Withdraw any consent you’ve previously given us.
This policy is effective as of 6 April 2019.